Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Marriage

I get married tomorrow at seven o'clock. I'm sitting here going over my vows. And i'm so excited. I'm a little nervous. A titch bit scared.

I'm excited to have Trey forever in my life.
I'm nervous that I might cry too much, or miss a moment I will want to cherish.
And i'm scared that I won't be the best I can be for him...

This man i've found, is the best one anyone could know. He gets it. He sees life through blessed eyes. He is strong both in body and mind. He is the type of man who could walk through flames to get to something he wanted or needed on the other side.

I'm excited to watch him be a dad.
I'm nervous our kids will like him more than me :)
I'm scared that I'll lose it with him sometimes... that i'll yell too much

T doesn't yell, he gets quiet, and he gets sad. This amazing person I've found is going to give me the most amazing life. Want to know why?

He tells me so. And he winks at me...I love it when he winks cuz he's good at it.

I'm excited to hear his laugh until i'm too old to hear anymore.
I'm nervous that might come too young. 60 years seems too short...
I'm scared I might die first, and he'd be alone.

You know, i've been waiting for Trey forever. I always knew I wanted him. I can't believe I found him so soon, and so easy!

I'm excited to be his wife.
I'm nervous to try a new signature. A cursive J seems hard.
I'm scared that since I found him so easy....maybe it was too easy.

I get married tomorrow so when I was getting a pedicure today I was talking to the girl doing my nails. Her husband recently passed away so now she is a widow with a two year old daughter. When I looked in this girls eyes I could see so much pain there. I wondered how she could get into bed, or wake up knowing he wouldn't come home.

I'm excited T will come home...
I'm nervous to try and be cooking now. I never thought of it before.
I'm scared

I'm excited to have sex with him forever
I'm excited to have his babies
I'm excited to boss him around
I'm excited to know his deepest feelings
I'm excited for him to know mine
I'm nervous for the hard times
and I'm scared for the end


T, i love you like no one can. I want to protect you, and hold you on bad days. I want you to hold me and I want to laugh alot. You are my everything.
Married :)

No comments:

Post a Comment