Friday, October 9, 2009

Strip Tazed...?

I have often thought that I would do certain things to get myself out of a ticket. Stripping for a police officer in front of my children probably wouldn't be one of them. Julia E. Laack, 36, of Sheboygan Wis. was convicted of a felony for battering a peace officer. She stole beef jerky and a lighter from a convenience store and when the cops went to her house to questions her she started yelling at her three children, refused o come to the door, and stripped naked so that when they entered they wouldn't be able to arrest her...
Honestly this story is too good. Please read this article.
I want to know what people in america would do to get out of a ticket, or talk the police (or try to) out of being arrested. We've seen cops, we've seen drunken red necks trying to drive and hookers trying to convince undercover that they arne't doing what they are actually doing. SO... what would a "normal" american do to get out of these circumstances?

I would cry myself out of a ticket, justify speeding on being in labor. If I ever shoplifted, which I wouldn't, but I might say that I did it because I forgot I had it... I might do some crazy things to get out of trouble...
Check out this article and let me know, what would YOU do to get out of trouble?

http://www.theledger.com/article/20091009/APA/910092199

No comments:

Post a Comment