Monday, November 23, 2009

Football team at UVU?

Hey guys!

On the right hand side of the page I've installed a poll. I'm hoping that you'll be able to do me a favor and give me your opinion on the matter. If you feel like you'd like to comment more, leave me a comment under this post, i'd love to hear about it.

There has been rumor at UVU of a football team for a while now, me and a few close friends are looking into the matter further but as of right now how do you feel about UVU establishing a football team?

And if you'd like a football team at UVU would you be willing to pay for it out of your pocket? Say likle 30 dollars a year give or take a few...?

If you don't like the idea of UVU establishing a football team and you found out you were paying for it, say 30 dollars a year give or take a few, how would you feel about that?

Fill out the poll please!

No comments:

Post a Comment