Friday, November 13, 2009

November Dancesport

This was truly a disappointment. I was not dancing at this competition because i've been sick and been busy getting married. It was crazy to watch all the bad dancing. I'm not saying I could have done better (even though I could have) but I was hoping for not so much crap.

I didn't even wait to see who placed where because they all looked the same. I didn't know who would be last. To be fair Giovanna and Paul, were honestly having fun and looking great. And Shannon and Shane were great at being big and boold, they took up space and looked decent doing it.

Other than that I was not impressed. Eugene and Maria came and did a performance and not even they looked very good. Not their best. Everyone was tired and sloppy.... Made me want to get out there though and show em whats up.

There are a few things I want to see in a couple.

1- foremost, good legs and feet, if you can't turn out your feet, can't lift a hip and settle it, and don't know when to straighten or bend. PLEASE, please get off the floor.
2- Don't do cheerleader faces... you know what I mean, Hold your head still please.NO bobbing, and close your mouth
3-any body movement you have going on should only happen because of where your feet are going. Which I understand is alot easier said than done, but if you bend a leg, your butt goes out, simple.. Stop making your body shake unaturally it looks awkward and it makes me feel een more so.

I can't wait to get back in the studio and seriously competing again.

Blackpool 2010 here I come
check out BYU Dancesport

No comments:

Post a Comment