Thursday, November 19, 2009

Since when does Oprah need publicity?

Our darling Oprah is giving her last show (gasp, can it be true?) kinda...she will be giving her last show in 2 years.

SO why does she decide to tell us now? So that our hearts don't break? Trying to break it to us easy... I think she's decided to be done in time to get ready to run for president. If she didn't like Obama so much already I think she would have ran in the last election...

Without Oprah in our lives what will we do? Will we ever hear from her again? I'm being honest here.... What does she think SHE'S going to do? Sit around in her multiple houses all by herself? I wonder if she will continue on with her magazine. I truly do love that magazine. I never read the articles but the pictures are beautiful and the bolded phrases throughout the articles are very clever.

She always looks great on those covers. I think it's safe to say that Oprah is a beautiful woman. Sometimes are better than others. I like watching Oprah because she's not Tyra Banks... You know what I mean? SHes a news woman, she';s giving you facts. Tyra Banks is always trying to start a fire. "Is you baby daddy, YOUR daddy?"......wtf

Oprah never does that. Oprah is also very helpful. To readers like myself she fights half the battle by telling you straight up that she likes a certain book. I have come to find that you can trust these books. I read a story called 'Krik? Krak!' which was a very short read but really touching and it was on her booklist.

Oprah we will miss you and your wholesome clothes and views and books.

The question remains however, why are you telling us this now? It's like her ratings have gone down so she's like, "....I'm leaving!" (fire fire!) and every woman in America is frantic they'll never hear anymore advice. To be fair, they probably just decided and the press always figures this stuff out. She released the info to be informative...why wouldn't she? She's Americas angel.

I bet her ratings go up immediately. The story I read is right here

Check it out

1 comment:

  1. I bet they go up as well it seems like she likes having the shock factor if it isn't how much she gives away it's who she has on or what she is willing to say.. Sounds like she is at it again.

    ReplyDelete