Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Conference speaker- Carolyn Kim

Carolyn Kim-
  http://faculty.biola.edu/carolyn-kim/ 
I wonder if conference speaker Carolyn Kim is religious?

She has worked for Chuck Colson a minister and religious author, and a non profit organization, Fellowship for Christian Athletes. To me she seems to be passionate about that line of work. Is it appropriate to ask her about that? I come from a religious background and I wonder how she got into it.

Another question I want to ask is what was the biggest difference for her from working PR in an agency setting as opposed to a non profit. Lastly I would ask her what is one of her recommended digital strategies to reach clients?
 1-digital strategies; what is one good one?
 2-how did you get started working religious PR(?) maybe we will think of a different way to ask that...
 3- non profit vs agency PR, which do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment