Friday, March 22, 2013

"Reality isn't as fun as I remember.."

Being on the trip with my friends and classmates was an amzing learning opportunity, and a networking opportunity as well. Damion Dean told us your "Network is your Net worth" not sure I agree but I do know one thing. After this trip it is obvious if you have some great friends you have everything.
This is us at World of Color in Disney. Heart stoppingly beautiful. Made some of us cry...but it had been a very long day! Disney taught us that responding to your audience is the best way to communicate effectively. Disney has such a loyal following because they have always been able to reach into the hearts of their customers.
The Venetian and Palazzo meeting with Nate and Kieth taught us that Social Media is not effective for every business to reach their audience. But rather pinpoint your goals and prioritize what is most important to reach who you need to.
"Our Standard is Suite"-Venetian and Palazzo Hotel
What should I do with all the experiences I had? I wrote so many thoughts down and I enjoyed so much of what I learned. How do I possibly remember and implement all these ideas?
I will start with something Nate Grey advised us to do, work your butt off.
Next I will do something Matt Prince advised us to do, go for what you really want. People will never agree or understand, but if you feel unfulfilled, search for the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment