Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Damion Dean- Conference Speaker

http://prprosassemble.com/conference-information/programming/


First of all. That website is cool looking.
Damion Dean Executive Director Evolve Minds Media, (what's that like?) They produce short films, music videos and seem to be good at it. He traveled to London for a movie premier recently. He is also Director of Operations at Notice Network, and LA Fashion Corner. What? This guy is awesome. He directs a lot of substantial organizations.

What I am really wondering is what he will lecture on for the PR conference. Will he touch on his experience in PR with his own company and associates, or will he discuss more from a client point of  view? I wonder because I am not sure what he does REALLY, like what does an 'executive director' do?...I have no idea. But I did find pictures!



So, if I were going to ask him 3 questions, I would start with:

1- As Executing at Evolve Minds Media, what do you do on a normal day?
and I would brain storm from there....
Yikes, so excited for this trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment