Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Disneyland! Where dreams come true

This P.R. trip with UVU is so exciting! I have been looking forward to it since I got that acceptance email for this trip.

I have been to Disney once before and was fascinated by how easily the company was able to uphold it's standards of entertainment EVERYDAY! It really was the happiest (cleanest) place on earth.

I watched opening day on Youtube and was able to see that even then when it first opened Walt Disney had a very specific vision for what he wanted the park to be. With surprise guests straight from the screen (Mickey Mouse) and the ice cream shop catering to audience members out on "Main Street USA" to watch the live marching band parade through the park, there was a very apparent air of entertainment and happiness. That feeling is still there today! I felt it all three days I went to Disney Land for my first time and I have been a believer ever since.

How do they really make everyone happy?

It is fascinating and I can't wait to know the secret(s). As a PR student I can't wait to go back and analyze more of the strategies they implement to run such a successful organization.

It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment