Friday, March 22, 2013

At First

The informnation, the people, and the whole experience were so delightful

 Then I started to have this feeling like....I will never be able to be this awesome. Everyone was so unique, successful and smart. It was daunting because I didn't know how to do any of that. But I was able to cope with it and towards the end finally kind of realize after asking my questions (ALWAYS ASK, even if it seems dumb, it isn't) that a lot of the smart successful prole started out like me. As a student with goals and hopes.
My Aha moment (Oprah anyone?) was when I was able to reflect back to Wing Lam talking about Wahoo Fish Tacos. He presented the first day of the PRSSA conference.
He said be good at what you know.

Seems simple, but it hadn't clicked that what he was saying is when you are good at what you know success finds you. 

It's like people say, "how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time"

1 comment:

  1. Love you girl... I get that. And you will be AMAZING. You have everything going for you, probably more than those "successful" people. Keep your chin up and work hard! Beaudry/Packard/Reed/etc women have always been amazing accomplishers, you are no different!

    ReplyDelete