Sunday, March 17, 2013

The last day of PRSSA conference...

Crisis comm simulation was a good experience. It was fun working with other groups of kids from the other Universities and seeing what they have learned and what they could contribute.

Last night we did Santa Monica pier and went as a group to get dinner at Bubba Gumps.

 I have learned so much from this group of UVU peeps on the trip. Even in our downtime we discuss and collaborate. It is the coolest. We had such an amazing time!

Tomorrow is.... Wait for it..... DISNEYLAND!!! We met with Matt Prince the social media manager at Disney (photo above).

I loved having him talk about monitoring and managing and organizing contests for Disney through social media because I have some experience working in that. The contests seem so awesome, if you tweet or hashtag anything Disney they will most likely be in contact with you. I love that! That is what comm is all about.
That's me @mrshopejackson, and check it out DCA (Disneyland California Adventure) got back to me via twitter, while I was there at Disney... seriously so cool! Probably the best company to study when it comes to PR and HR, marketing, advertising..you name it, they rock it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment